Friday, December 6, 2013

THE WOLVERINE

THE WOLVERINE finally came out to rent this week on iTunes, meaning I finally got to watch it. This was one of the big summer blockbusters I missed and the one I most wanted to see.

I love the Wolverine. He is one of my favourite Marvel characters. Hugh Jackman is always amazing, be it in the X-Man movies or the stand alone Wolverine films.

This time around Logan is fighting to save the beautiful heir to a multi-billion dollar Japanese corporation, while dealing with his own mortality. He's got seemingly innumerable number of Yakuza mobsters after him, ninjas and Viper, all trying to kill him. Oh yeah, and I can't forget the Silver Samurai!

THE WOLVERINE is action packed with almost non-stop adamantium claw-slashing action!

I quite liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment